The Chihuahua is the smallest of all breeds and has the honor of being one of the oldest breeds. They were named after the Chihuahua region of Mexico. It is believed that this breed comes from an ancient breed that was larger in size and highly valued by the Aztec royalty.
The anatomy of a chihuahua makes them a long-lived breed. With good care, it can live up to 18 years. Chihuahuas tend to shiver, they are afraid of the cold, so they need to buy clothes.
Chihuahuas may be unfriendly towards other dogs if they are not socialized at a young age. The anatomy of chihuahua will not retreat from other dogs and this can cause problems if they encounter large aggressive dogs.
Chihuahua is not the best dog when you have small children. anatomy of a chihuahua is fragile and a toddler can hurt the dog while playing. Not recommended in children under the age of eight are in the house.
Chihuahua ears may be prone to earwax, so they should be cleaned. Anatomy of a chihuahua daily needs 20 to 30 minutes of exercise.
More Posts About Chihuahuas
If you found these resources helpful, check out some of our best-read articles on Chihuahuas below:
- Everything you need to understand to care for Chihuahua dogs
- 3 Simple Ways To Keep Your Chihuahua’s Teeth Clean
- Miniature Chihuahua Vs. Normal Chihuahua
- 3 Great Ways To Strengthen Your Bond With Your Chihuahua
- Teacup Chihuahua – Pros and Cons Of Living With The World’s Tiniest Dog
- Separation Anxiety In Chihuahuas
- Chihuahua Pregnancy
- From The Vet: 3 Hacks That Could Save Your Chihuahua